Android emulators help you to run android applications on your PC. This post tells you how to create an android emulator on your PC.
- First you have to go to your virtual device manager and tap avd manager with the icon, choosing avd manager.
- A pop-up menu will display so you have to tap on ‘create virtual device’ and select the category.
- Create an avd device for your phone and you can see many options available for various phones and devices. It comes with many screen resolutions and screen sizes.
- Choose pixel 4 and then tap on the next button and choose the operating system you wish to set up on the android emulator device. Then choose Oreo, you ought to tap on download so that you can see that your download has begun, you have to wait for some time because the download depends on the speed of the internet.
- Some of the devices can use 1.5 GB or 1GB depending on the device and operating system you choose.
- Tap the finish button and then tap next. Choose your default start-up orientation, and tap on the finish button.
- You will see successful creation of pixel, then running app on the avd, tap choose this device and tap on the run button.
- This will start your android visual device automatically.
That’s how to set up an android emulator on your PC. With this emulator, you can play android games and install various android apps on your PC. This post guides you on how to do that.